lunes, 13 de septiembre de 2010

Be Yourself, Everyone Else Is Taken


, originalmente cargada por +Amz.

15 Facts About Me

1. I love being in love
2. I appreciate my mother
3. I've been known to hold grudges, although I try not to
4. I swear too much
5. I can't sing, but I still love to anyway
6. I love my BlackBerry as if it was my life. Don't know how i got addicted to it
7. My blood type is B+
8. People who make me laugh fascinate me. Especially when its a sarcastic or caustic remark that does it
9. I've never been cool. I kind of go my own way, which is un-cool, apparently.
10. I am writing this at work because I don't have any to do (some things never change)
11. I always wanted to be in a real haunted house and have to stay the night with a group of my friends
12. I have a weakness for microwaved popcorn
13. I have been known to start fights due to lack of sleep irritability
14. I can't think of that many things to write about myself!
15. If I had the chance to start again, I would do almost everything differently.....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario